Corporate Culture Demystified
WHY DO OUR GOOD BUSINESS STRATEGIES FAIL?
This is a question that crosses the minds of far too many business leaders far too often. Linked to this question are a whole host of other, all too common, questions including:
• Why are deadlines continually not met?
• Why is everyone always overwhelmed?
• Why does it seem like there are never enough hours in the day?
• Why don’t people follow established processes and procedures?
• Why does everything seem to be urgent?
• Why do we spend so much time in meetings, deciding and agreeing what should be done, and then those things are not done?
• Why is this dreaded silo effect so prevalent?
Why does it seem like people are not adding value?
•In a nutshell, why is there so much dysfunction?
These questions have almost become the norm in the corporate environment.
Most interestingly, they all have one common answer. And that answer does not lie in improved processes and procedures, enhanced technology or working longer hours.
The answer to all these questions is simple -it’s because of the organisational culture! Yet, somehow, it largely remains a criminally overlooked aspect in many businesses. This book looks at why the culture is the single most critical aspect of any business; how it provides the answers to all of these questions; and why it needs to be the first thing addressed in any business strategy.
Out of stock