Learning Shona 2
Shona is widely spoken in Zimbabwe and in parts of Mozambique, Zambia, South Africa, Malawi, and Botswana.
A grasp of Shona will allow you to:
• Improve communication with many
• Earn the respect of your countrymen
• Gain insight into local customs and mores
• Communicate effectively at police roadblocks
• Negotiate with market vendors
This book is for people who mastered the first part of Learning Shona: Zero to Functional in 12 Lessons and who are now looking for a way to take their skills to the next level.